Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The one thing that would make me purchase the Playstation Vita, over the WiiU.

   Sony's new machine, The PSVita, has provoked a few of my interests. I do use my PSP on occasions for games such as Phantasy Star Portable & some of the recent Final Fantasy games like Crisis Core. (If you look at my PSP collection, 50% is SquareEnix & 20% is Sega. Everything else is UMD movies.) With hopes the Vita coule provide the same, I planned on buying one eventually once afew games came out. One thing that would provoke me to buy it; Final Fantasy Fucking XI.

      Kotaku.com reports that Hiromichi Tanaka, the man who was a lead designer on FFXI & producer for FFXIV (sadface), tells Famitsu Magazine that they are considering whether or not to port FFXI to the Vita. As this is a "consideration," such as Sega considering bringing PSO to the DS way back when, it's good to remember that this most likely won't happen. As it may be, if it does, I would be willing to purchase a Vita for it. Mind you, until I see FFXIvita on store shelves, I won't even consider buying a Vita new.

    Wow, FFXI on a portable would mean I could do the following:
1.) Skillup Cooking in the bathroom at work.
2.) Secretly learning Blue Magic while pretending I'm cleaning.
3.) Take daughter to the library and tell her she has all the time in the world, because Daddy's just gotten into a good Abysea party.
4.) Do a little solo leveling after Yopo falls asleep. >.>;

Hmmm... >.>;

2 comments:

  1. You are the FFXI nerd all other FFXI nerds should look up to as a perfect gaming role model.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you understand?! This would be like them putting Mass Effect 3 on the 3DS only. That's how it would effect you.

    ReplyDelete