|Wish granted, Bulma!|
|All men become perverts, in some way or another.|
http://www.mangareader.net/dragon-ball-sd is a direct link to all of the DBSD chapters. Enjoy!
|Wish granted, Bulma!|
|All men become perverts, in some way or another.|
|Thanks to AnimeNewsNetwork for the image.|
|"This is what you call.. beyond the beyond! Super Tarutaru 3!"|
|All yours lady, just leave me alone.|
|I think the kid is more shocked about the snowman's fashion more then anything else.|
|Everyone, including myself, should ask for #9.|
Happy Holidays Everyone!
|The stars of the show.|
|They wont share blankets, so one poor fool wears the pedobear costume.|
|"I've got half of the toaster!"|
- [dev1039] Voidwatch: Third Chapter
- The third chapter of the Voidwatch battle system has been introduced. (I can't enjoy VW until all this moving is settled and I can use my PC and not my lolXbox.)
- VNMs now possess an extra weakness. (But are still bitches to obtain.)These weaknesses may only be triggered once per battle, and exploiting them will increase all spectral alignment values to their maximum level.
- Synchronic Blitz now yields additional bonuses.
Players will now receive spectral alignment bonuses based on the number of times their weapon skills, abilities, or magic attacks strike an enemy during a synchronic blitz.
- New varieties of atmacite and abyssite have been added.
- A new key item, the periapt of clarity, has been added.
Bearers of this periapt and the periapt of percipience are granted insight into the magic type (white magic, black magic, blue magic, bard songs, ninjutsu) and element of their Voidwalker foe's weakness. (Now if they'd make the weakness more apparent then just the text log.)
- When infusing atmacite, players will be given the option to replace the selected atmacite after confirming its effects.
- The glossary of game terms on the official homepage has been updated with the latest Voidwatch terminology. (How about updating Auto Translate?)
- [dev1038] New Walk of Echoes Battlefields
- Walks twelve through fifteen of the Walk of Echoes have been unlocked. (Another something I haven't touched.)
- [dev1044] New Magian Trials
- New weapon upgrade trials have been introduced to the current trial list.
- Relic and Relic +1 Armor will be upgradable via Trial of the Magians.
- Two upgrade stages are available, each offering the following augmented attributes:
- Stage 1: Item-related augments
- Stage 2: Merit point-related augments
*Players will still be able to undertake these trials even if no information for them is displayed.
- Upgraded armor pieces will have a higher level requirement than their base forms.
- Armor pieces upgraded to Stage 2 will be storable with the Porter Moogle service.
*Relic and Relic +1 Armor will result in the same items after upgrading. Owners of Relic +1 Armor will be rewarded with less demanding conditions for the first upgrade stage. (The great thing about this is the possiblity of having people more interested in Dynamis. The downside is the overcrowding thta may occure.)
- [dev1036] Gobbie Mystery Box
- Players will be able to accrue Daily Tally points that may be exchanged for random awards via the Goblins below.
- Port San'd Oria (I-10) / Habitox
- Port Bastok (I-12) / Bountibox
- Windurst Walls (C-14) / Arbitrix
- Batallia Downs (K-8) / Sweepstox
- Bhaflau Thickets (J-9) / Wondrix
- Once you have spoken to one of the Goblins above, points will be added to your Daily Tally every Earth day at 12:00am (JST).
- You will be able to select from five different point amounts that you would like to expend at once, and the reward will vary depending on the amount selected.
- Your Daily Tally can be increased by trading unneeded rare items to the Goblins.
*There will be a cap on the amount of points you can earn in a single Earth day from trading items.
- [dev1061] Grounds of Valor Adjustments
- The following areas have been added:Lower Delkfutt's Tower / Middle Delkfutt's Tower / Upper Delkfutt's Tower / Temple of Uggalepih / Den of Rancor / Sea Serpent Grotto / Quicksand Caves
*Treasure caskets will also appear in the following areas.
- [dev1050] Adventuring Fellows: Level 95 Unlocked
The level cap for adventuring fellows has been raised from 90 to 95. Completion of a fellow limit break quest is required to unlock level 91 and higher. (I still need to get mine passed level 50..)
- [dev1034] The amount of experience and Allied Notes earned from successful Campaign operations has been increased. (WIN!)
- [dev1043] The waiting period between chocobo race entries has been lowered from 24 hours to 20 hours.
- [dev1031] It is now possible to warp from an outpost to your nation of allegiance using either gil or conquest points.
- The NPC Domenic in Lower Jeuno (J-7) can now teleport players to the following battlefields for a set price:Ghelsba Outpost / Horlais Peak / Waghroon Shrine / Balga's Dais / Qu'Bia Arena
*Completion of the quest "Beyond Infinity" is mandatory in order to be transported. (This quest is the final limit break quest. Atleast pulling off BCNMs will be easier after.)
- [dev1032] It is now more likely that the key item Clear Demilune Abyssite will evolve into Colorful Demilune Abyssite.
- [dev1042] Level Cap Increase
The maximum job level for player characters has been increased to 99. Players must complete the quest "Beyond Infinity" offered by the Nomad Moogle NPC in Ru'Lude Gardens to unlock levels 96 and above. (AH FUCK! It's Super Saiyan Tarutaru!)
- [dev1040] Merit Point Adjustments
- The maximum number of storable merit points has been increased from 20 to 30. (Win!)
- The maximum number of upgrades has been increased for the following categories:HP/MP: Increased from 12 to 15
Attributes: Increased from 8 to 12 (Because I can't have enough INT!)
- The following new job abilities have been added:
- Fenrir: Heavenward Howl (Lv. 96)
Grants the effect of HP Drain or MP Drain to party members within area of effect. (I hope Fenrir Sambas when he uses this move!)
- Diabolos: Pavor Nocturnus (Lv. 98)
Lures an enemy into an eternal nightmare. (... Death?)
*If the enemy is not lured into an eternal nightmare, will give an effect of Dispel instead.
- Avenger's Roll (Lv. 97)
Increases chance of countering for party members within area of effect. Lucky Number: 4. Unlucky Number: 8.
- The following magic spells have been introduced:
- White Magic
- Cura III (WHM Lv.96)
Restores HP for party members within area of effect. Afflatus Misery: Increases healing potency.
- Boost-INT (WHM Lv.96)
Enhances Intelligence for party members within area of effect.
- Boost-DEX (WHM Lv.99)
Enhances Dexterity for party members within area of effect.
- Gain-INT (RDM Lv.96)
- Gain-DEX (RDM Lv.99)
- Regen V (SCH Lv.99)
Gradually restores target's HP.
- Black Magic
- Thundaja (BLM Lv.96)
Deals thunder damage to enemies within area of effect. Successive use enhances spell potency. (Still cant afford Thunder V and Comet.)
- Gravity II (RDM Lv. 98)
Weighs an enemy down and lowers its movement speed. (A.k.a. Give target an Everything-Burrito and slow their fat-butts down!)
- Lightning Carol II (BRD Lv.96)
Increases resistance against lightning and sometimes nullifies lightning damage for party members within area of effect.
- Light Carol II (BRD Lv.99)
Increases resistance against light and sometimes nullifies light damage for party members within area of effect.
- Dark Carol II (BRD Lv.99)
Increases resistance against darkness and sometimes nullifies darkness damage for party members within area of effect.
- The following spells have been made available to new jobs:
- White Magic
- Holy II (PLD Lv.99)
- Regen IV (SCH Lv.79)
- Black Magic
- Thunder III (DRK Lv.96)
- Thunder V (SCH Lv.99 Addendum: Black)
- Aspir II (SCH Lv.97)
- The following spells are now learnable by blue mages:
Delivers a fourfold attack. Chance of critical hit varies with TP.
- Vapor Spray
Deals water breath damage to enemies within a fan-shaped area originating from the caster. Additional effect: Poison.
- Thunder Breath
Deals thunder breath damage to enemies within a fan-shaped area originating from the caster.
- Orcish Counterstance
Increases the caster's chance of countering.
- Amorphic Spikes
Delivers a fivefold attack. Damage varies with TP.
- Wind Breath
Deals wind breath damage to enemies within a fan-shaped area originating from the caster.
Blue magic spells requiring Unbridled Learning:
- Barbed Crescent
Damage varies with TP. Additional effect: Accuracy Down.
- Absolute Terror
Freezes target in fear.
- Gates of Hades
Deals fire damage to enemies within area of effect. Additional effect: Burn.
Delivers an area attack. Additional effect duration varies with TP. Additional effect: Weakens defense.
- Pyric Bulwark
Resists physical damage.
Delivers an area attack. Additional effect duration varies with TP. Additional effect: Lowers attack, defense, and accuracy.
Delivers a threefold attack. Damage varies with TP. Additional effect: HP Drain.
- Four new familiars available with the Beastmaster's Call Beast ability have been added.
- The familiar Presto Julio will now attack faster.
- The following job adjustments have been implemented:
- The maximum weapon skill power bonus granted by the ability Restraint has been reduced.
- Melee weapon skills will now have a chance of enhancing Treasure Hunter effectiveness.
*Weapon skill Treasure Hunter bonuses will not be accompanied by visual effects or log window messages.
- Weapon skills used alone will grant the enhancement at the same rate as standard melee attacks.
- Weapon skills combined with Sneak Attack or Trick Attack will grant the enhancement at the same rate as melee attacks made with these abilities active.
- For multi-part weapon skills, the bonus calculation will only be performed for the first hit.
- Maximum effect values for the following attachments will now increase in proportion to the number of active maneuvers:Strobe / Inhibitor / Steam Jacket / Auto-Repair Kit II
- The required capacity of the following attachments has been reduced from 2 to 1:Reactive Shield / Scope / Schurzen / Volt Gun
- The properties of the following attachments have been revised:
Attachment Name Revised Properties Reactive Shield Counterattack damage will now receive a bonus in proportion to frame skill level. Mana Booster Will now shorten casting time instead of increasing spell use frequency. Drum Magazine Accuracy penalty has been eased slightly, and attack speed raised. Replicator Blink shadow quantity will now increase in proportion to the number of active Wind Maneuvers. Shock Absorber Damage absorbed will now receive a bonus based on frame skill and active Ice Maneuvers. Armor Plate
Armor Plate +2
Will now reduce physical damage taken rather than enhancing defense. Hammermill Shield Bash will now always hit while Hammermill is equipped. Volt Gun Will no longer depend on enemy level, and a damage bonus will be granted based on frame skill level and active Thunder Maneuvers. Heatsink Overload rate reduction will now apply to all maneuvers, not only Fire Maneuvers. Damage Gauge Recast time for curing magic will be shortened. Eraser Will cure multiple status ailments and erase only Light Maneuvers.
Protect (I-V) / Shell (I-V) / Stoneskin / Haste / Phalanx / Erase / Absorb-Attri / Dispel / Dread Spikes / Addle / Regen IV
*Phalanx and Stoneskin will only be cast upon the master.
*Protect, Shell, and Haste will only be cast upon the master and party members.
|20 — 39||30 seconds|
|40 — 59||60 seconds|
|60 and up||90 seconds|
Regen / Regen II / Regen III / Regen IV
|Tachi: Shoha||Great Katana||SAM|
|Wormy Broth||Cooking||Little Worm, Shell Bug|
|Gargouille Arrow||Woodworking||Arrowwood Lumber, Gargouille Arrowheads, Peapuk Fletchings|
|Briny Broth||Cooking||Hamsi, Mercanbaligi, Rhinochimera|
|Adaman Bolt||Woodworking||Holly Lumber, Adaman Bolt Heads|
|Avant Gauntlets||Smithing||Mythril Sheet, Durium Sheet x2, Mythril Gauntlets|
|Avant Leggings||Smithing||Mythril Sheet, Durium Sheet x2, Mythril Leggings|
|Avant Helm||Smithing||Mythril Ingot, Mythril Sheet, Durium Sheet, Black Tiger Leather|
|Avant Cuisses||Smithing||Mythril Sheet, Durium Sheet x2, Black Tiger Leather x2|
|Sweven Coat||Clothcraft||Sparkstrand, Wool Cloth x2, Twill Damask x3, Black Tiger Leather|
|Sweven Mitts||Clothcraft||Sparkstrand, Wool Cloth, Water Spider's Web, Black Tiger Leather|
|Sweven Slacks||Clothcraft||Sparkstrand, Wool Cloth x2, Twill Damask, Black Tiger Leather|
|Sweven Boots||Clothcraft||Sparkstrand x2, Wool Cloth x2, Black Tiger Leather|
|Sweven Corona||Clothcraft||Sparkstrand x2, Coeurl Whisker, Seer's Crown|
|Kacura Cap||Leathercraft||Marid Leather, Flocon-de-mer, Coral Cap|
|Kacura Mittens||Leathercraft||Marid Leather, Wyvern Scales, Flocon-de-mer|
|Kacura Subligar||Leathercraft||Marid Leather, Flocon-de-mer, Coral Subligar|
|Kacura Leggings||Leathercraft||Marid Leather x2, Wyvern Scales, Flocon-de-mer|
|Adaman Bullet||Alchemy||Adaman Ingot, Firesand|
|Orichalcum Bullet||Alchemy||Orichalcum Ingot, Firesand|
|Lucky Broth||Cooking||Gelatin, Buffalo Meat, Abaia|
|Avant Mail||Smithing||Mythril Sheet x2, Durium Sheet x2, Black Tiger Leather, Ruszor Leather|
|Asura Samue||Clothcraft||Darksteel Sheet x2, Sparkstrand, Velvet, Rainbow Cloth, Twill Damask|
|Artful Belt||Leathercraft||Durium Chain, Ruszor Leather|
|Kacura Harness||Leathercraft||Marid Leather x2, Wyvern Scales x2, Flocon-de-mer|
|Shadow Broth||Cooking||Dragon Meat, Nopales, Agaricus|
|Previous Requirements||New Requirements|
|Smithing, Woodworking||Woodworking, Goldsmithing|
Gargouille Quiver / Adaman Bolt Quiver / Orichalcum Bullet Pouch / Adaman Bullet Pouch
Spook-a-Swirl / Chocolate Grumpkin / Harvest Horror / Spinet / Maestro's Baton
Noesis Helm / Corselet / Corselet +1 / Mahant Sandals / Bitter Corset / Solitaire Cape / Laevateinn / Tupsimati
Pyrohelix Schema / Hydrohelix Schema / Ionohelix Schema / Cryohelix Schema / Geohelix Schema / Anemohelix Schema / Luminohelix Schema / Noctohelix Schema
*New Magian trials for Relic, Mythic, and Empyrean weapons have been delayed to allow time for proper balancing.
They are scheduled to be introduced to the test server in the near future and implemented in the release version in an additional version update.
The items required for the trials, however, have been introduced in advance in this version update.
|Requisite Item||Corresponding Weapons|
|Umbral Marrow||Relic Weapons|
|Mulcibar's Scoria||Mythic Weapons|
|Riftcinder||Verethragna / Almace / Farsha / Redemption / Rhongomiant / Masamune / Gandiva / Daurdabla|
|Riftdross||Twashtar / Caladbolg / Ukonvasara / Kannagi / Gambanteinn / Hvergelmir / Armageddon / Ochain|
If you don't own this by now, you should head over to RightStuf!
|I can't help but notice to sorrow and worry in his eyes.|
|New animation makes me happy.|
|The wolf appears!|
|Ice blue eyes... ~~Blue eyes blue~~.. damn Fushigi Yuugi!|
|The innocent eyes of a killer.|