Monday, March 19, 2012

Upcoming Model Kit Projects! 3/19/12

Recently on a trip to HobbyTown USA in Vegas, I obtained some new kits to add to my upcoming model projects. I'd like to share them are a preview of kits I will be doing reviews for in the next few months.
First up!


Gundam Exia HG from Gundam 00 is first on my list. I received this back in December and I actually have this kit about 75% completed. Just need to finish the hips and the arms and he'll be ready for action. This isn't the first Exia 1/144 Exia I've purchased. A couple years ago when I wanted to get back into model kits I purchased a First Grade Exia from a local Anime/Japanese stuff store. From there I used it as a practice model kit to try new techniques on for improving my modeling abilities. This Exia, later named Bitch-Exia, now is part of my daughter's collection of Gundams.
In honor of Bitch-Exia, the gundam used to practice and improve my skills, this next Exia will be made using the best of my skills. My goal is to make this HQ look better then most.



Time for my next Evangelion project! Unit 00 Prototype. Luckily when I did my 0 Gundam Evangelion I purchased the decals meant for these kits. I still have most of the decals for this unit to help with the detailing. Also came with two mini-figures of Rei & Ritsuko for my painting pleasure.


Another couple of Evangelions.Both come with two mini figures that need painting. Look forward to this attempt!


HG Virtue from Gundam 00. Originally I had two plans for this kit, I just haven't decided what direction to take with it. We'll see in the future.

~Finally~

FREEDOM!!! From Seed, this will be my 3rd Gundam Master grade. This is one sexy piece of model kit! Originally, I wanted to get the RG version of this kit but someone decided that I should have this version instead. I love my Tabitha. <3


Can't wait!
If you're interested in any of these kits, I buy most of my kits online from www.gundamstoreandmore.com. Look forward to future reviews of these kits.

No comments:

Post a Comment