Sunday, August 30, 2015

One Door Closes.

I know it has been along time but today I come with unpleasant news. As of today, I have canceled service to Hunters-guild.org. Will it be back? No. Will something like it come back or replace it? Maybe, I am not sure.

The fact is; Websites such as Hunters-Guild, Swords Dont Go With Dresses, ect. are no longer needed these days as most information is available through a Wiki page or a simple Google search. Time has changed, and so must I.

I'm keeping this blog open because I plan to continue to use it some time in the near future. For now, I want to leave you with a little information about what I have been doing.

I am still working at the same job, though is has gone through some intense changes. I went from a full crew of five down to just myself. Honestly, it was like someone had taken my family from me. It is the first and last time I will feel that. I currently do not know what my work expects from me, but I assume it will fall into the "Alot of hours, alot of work" category. I have also been working on earning a college degree, in which I am entering my sophomore year. I am going to school to become a teacher. I want to help young people succeed in life and help them avoid the same mistakes I made. I think I can do this as a teacher.

I will keep in touch,
     Forever Wandering Kaji.

No comments:

Post a Comment