Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Trailer Attack!! One Piece Pirate Warriors & FFXIV's new Trailer

Here is a couple of new trailers for your viewing pleasure. First up is the newest One Piece: Pirate Warriors English Trailer. Check it out!

While the trailer basically is just the game's opening cinematic, it still is looking great. Hope all my friends in America plan to pick it up on September 25th!

Next on the list is the newest trailer from TGS of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, coming soon to a PC and hopefully a PS3 real soon!

Game is looking great so far, even though much like the One Piece trailer I think this is mostly cinematic. I really have high hopes for this game as the original XIV wasn't terrible, but when a game goes from Beta to release without listening to the people testing.. well, we saw what happened there. Come on, I wasn't the only one who got turned on when the Black Mage castes Comet at the end there. ^^ Hope to be bringing more One Piece: Pirate Warriors and FFXIV news in the coming weeks!

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully the re-launch will make FF14 playable, though, I think square should probably drop the pay to play model, it's quickly becomming an outdaded form of maintaining an mmo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the Pay2Play model is completely outdated. It would be nice if the price was a little better. I would love it if they gave FFXI players a good deal if they played both games. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess the problem is that we seem to be getting more and more mmos using the free to play model (good mmos I mean) and it's kind of hard to go back to the old P2P model

    ReplyDelete