Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hunters-Guild.org Update Forecast 12/15/11

   As life is about to settle back down with all of these great real-life issues, I've decided to sit down and create a 60day forecast for Hunters-Guild.org updates. I'm starting slow with things I can handle, but there are still a few hicups in the way. After the holidays, I'll be able to take some time out of my week to work on and update the hunters-guild.org main site, Utena, KO Beast, Evangelion, and all of those other things I plan to work on.
   I have created a message board that anyone can post or reply on via proboards.com for everything Hunters-Guild. Feel free to check it out and make some posts. http://www.huntersguilddotorg.proboards.com/
  
First things to be done, giving myself the due-date of 2/1/12 for the following:

1.) Completing the main page.
          a.) Adding forum button to the top.
          b.) Fixing known issues.
          c.) I plan to either use facebook or twitter to publish up-to-date news, haven't decided yet. Either way, I want to be able to have it viewed from the main page.
          d.) Completing the forum.
          e.) Creating next forecast: Utena and KO beast updates.

Starting out small to ease back into things. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment