Wednesday, April 11, 2012

One Piece: Pirate Warriors OFFICALLY CONFIRMED FOR THE WEST!

Along with announcement of Dragon Ball Z: Kinect coming to the US, Namco-Bandai has also confirmed that we'll be seeing Luffy and his crew in the west  as well. Not much more information is given, other then we will have in our PS3s before the end of 2012.

I can swiftly guess we'll see this game on store shelves in September, or October at the latest. If September is the release, It may be playable at the Namco-Bandai booths at Anime Eexpo & Comic Con this year. Thanks to GameSpot.com for the heads up.

UPDATE: WRONG! November 2012 will be the release date. I didn't want to wait that long, but that's ok..
Keep in mind this game sold 655,774 copies in it's first week in Japan. Also keep in mind that the series isn't as popular in the US as it is in Japan. Either way, I look forward to it!

2 comments:

  1. I came across this yesterday, but I didn't jump on the phone cause I knew you probably already knew before me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was kind of like knowing what you where going to get for Christmas, but still had to wait to make sure. :D

    ReplyDelete