Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Utada Hikaru wants to be your friend.. in the new Animal Crossing.

Japanese music icon Utada Hikaru may be taking some time off from the music industry but that doesn't mean she's fallen off the face of the planet. The Kingdom Hearts songstress and popular Jpop icon also loves to talk about her video game addiction. She can kick your ass at Tetris, but soon she may need a little help from her friends.

Utada is looking forward to playing the new 3DS Animal Crossing game, and is also in need of some friends to play it with. Maybe you could play with her and help her obtain items that only friends can give to you. It's probably the equivalent of playing those Facebook games that require you to have friends send you stuff to help along the way.

The link to her Twitter account is here. Works well if you read Japanese.

4 comments:

  1. Never played an Animal Crossing game... but that's the sort of publicity that makes me want to get a 3DS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know the game but I love her and her songs! Just for this I wish I was Japanese and could join :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt that she is an awesome singer and song writer. I owe props to one of my ex girlfriends for getting into her music. I think the first song I heard from her was "Automatic."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, this was a really nice post. Very informative post regarding this animal crossing 3DS. I just ordered this release at PIJ! I’m excited! I’m going to have these in week!
    http://bit.ly/animal-crossing-3ds

    ReplyDelete