Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FFXI: Wild Dragon Chase's Data Mine

    Over at Wild Dragon Chase you can see the data mine from the most recent test server update. Please check it out here.  Below I posted some of the pictures that were posted there. Yes, this is a cheap post that didn't take me long to do and I know I really owe you guys a good post. I promise I'll work on it after end of the month inventory at work. XD

This one kind of reminds me Slyph from FFIV, just alot meaner.
Sylph from the IV DS remake.

I wish I wish I hadn't killed that fish..
Here is a 16bit police report pixel sketch. (Bismark from FFVI. WDC mentions that he thinks that this may be Bismark above.)
Those where the only *NEW* mobs added, but there were a good handful of reskins. Head over to WildDragonChase for the entire post, and make sure to tell the guy are great he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment