Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FFXIV: A Realm Reborn Preview Pictures

With the coming of the now famous FFXIV: 2.0 A Realm Reborn, Sqweenix has decided to release some beautiful screen shots to get lost players back and perhaps nab a few thousand more. My poor PC won't be able to run this game judging just by the screen shots - but the long-delayed PS3 version my prompt me to purchase a 2nd PS3 to play it. (Yopo will most likely be using the other PS3.)

Check out a few screen shots & art that Kotaku.com posted:

I will battle this larg... SQUIRREL!!
This is either a Black Mage being awesome or someone getting blown up. Could be both.

Not Pictured: Train of monsters she just aggro'd.

Looks like it's almost time for me to make a post about Siren.
2.0: A Realm Reborn is due out early 2013 for both PC & PS3.

No comments:

Post a Comment