Saturday, November 3, 2012

Toonami - More New Shows OTW!

So I completly forgot to post about the last Toonami change, where they added the 2012 Thundercats and Symbionic Titan to the midnight lineup. Before I move on, I'd like to point out a few awesome things about the new Thundercats series.
I still hope for season 2.
1. Voice Acting & Animation is top-notch!
2. Bringing the new Thundercats is a call back to the early days of original Toonami -when they shows the original Thundercats!
3. Great story, I don't care what you people say about the Petal Leaf Episode.

Now, let's move on to the new new changes: 
"Grr, we have to watch more reruns again?"

Tonight 's Toonami will not only show the end of the Luke-warm Casshern Sins but also reintroduce Inu Yasha to the late night Adult Swim audience. Maybe if Inu Yasha becomes popular again, we'll finally get the final act. Inu Yasha isn't a great to me as Ramna 1/2 was, but it'll do for now. As for the next new show..
Trust me when I say you'll enjoy it even if it is a spinoff!

Remember earlier when I mentioned how cool it was bringing the new Thundercats to the revived Toonami as the original played during Toonami's original run? Well, it's time for another Toonami classic to return in a new form - Tenchi Muyo is back. Well, Sorta. The Tenchi Spin-Off Tenchi Muyo GXP will start airing next week. This side story features a young man named Seina Yamada who becomes mistaken by the Galaxy Police as another main character. He ends up having all sorts of fun that would normally be reserved for the son of Jurai himself. Check it out if you're a Tenchi fan or not: It's a blast.

2 comments:

  1. I saw Thundercats, the show was okay, after the new wave of western cartoons I was expecting a little more from it's story, seems the standard formula for most episodes is Lion-o does something wrong, then he spends the second half redeeming his mistake

    ReplyDelete
  2. It started getting alot better near the end of season one. Lion-O started becoming bad ass, all the minor characters started becoming important.. then BAM! No Season 2.

    ReplyDelete