Sunday, May 8, 2011

Saturday Night Projects!

   Finally finished up the driver installation on my computer and starting the installation of my favorite drug and it's less loved younger brother (FFXI and XIV respectively). All that's left for that is do download updates...

This one will be alot shorted then the next one. >.>; FFXI players know what updates are like.
   So, what to do while my computer is doing it's thing? Work on my next model kit sounds good. (Yes, I know I need to post some pics of my last project, but I need a better camera then the one that's on my phone to show that off.)

XXXG-01W Wing Gundam EW Ver. (MG)

Painted Heero and put him in his little chair. Little guy never looked so happy.
Inner-Chest completed with a little frustration. 

Front attached. Was tempted to use green-eye pain instead of the sticker, but decided against that.
Body is complete. Huzzah!
    Well, installs are all done and FFXI is taking it's sweet-ass time installing, so I'm off to bed. Hopefully I'll get my copies of Photoshop CES3 and Microsoft Office XP soon so I can finish my computer and continue work on the main hunters-guild.org site. I'll post more shots of the kit once I've started work on the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment