Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hunters Guild Updates

Happy Happy
The following is a quick breakdown of upcoming (as in after Softball and the current Semester are over, and my computer is back to full operation.) updates for Hunters Guild.

Main Page: Additions of new Selections; Reopening older pages with the new format. Also need to work on getting the main page to look better in older versions of Internet explorer.

KO Beast: Finish the music sections. Work on the video game section. Does anyone have a good Turbo Duo/PC Engine emulator they know of? I need a new HuCard to get my Turbo CD to play right. This would be helpful for the game review/synops.

Utena: Considering a new layout, but it's on the back burner. Update information about the DVD releases and a few other things.

Evangelion: Rebuild from the ground up. Will feature new articles and selections not found in other sites like Evawiki or other popular resources. What is the point of having the same information as everyone else, right?
Definite return of "Rejected Angels."

I never finished recoloring this to be Kaji & Holocaust. Both two proud warriors from PSO Dreamcast.
Phantasy Star: It's about time I make a page about Phantasy Star, huh?

FFXI: Same as above. This game is to blame for me not updating. That's the story and I'm sticking to it.

Parody Comics: Time to add some more, right?

Wallpapers: Long need of an overhaul. Definitely planned.

Others:  History of Hunters Guild opening, Model Kit/Figure collection pictures and info, and a reopening of my convention page. A few other surprises are in the works as well.

...No. No I am not.

No comments:

Post a Comment