Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Pre:Review of Dragon Ball GT

   I came to a decision the other night when I bought the first of two Dragon Ball GT box sets.
I've never truely sat down and watched all of GT. I've seen key episodes, a few random episodes here and there, and the last few episodes, but I've never seen the entire thing. So, I've decided to watch thru it, 4-6 episodes at a time, and give it an honest opinion.


I totally jacked this picture from the offical Funimation site. All rights reserved. ^^x 
    I understand that this may be the equalivent of jumping into Lake Mead while holding a lightning rod during a thunderstorm (Negative + Negative = Positive? No, No, that would be / not +. Damn math formulas.) and that I'm sure any complete stranger would warn me not to do, but it's something I feel that needs to be done. I could easily take push the simple button and post "It's ghey!" but alas, I will not. I'm going into GT with the posistive additude of a long time Dragon Ball fan and anime lover, oppsed to a GT-Hater.
   I'll be watching it in the original Japanese format, so sorry Funimation, I will not be "Welcomed to the Grand Tour." I'll watch in 4-6 episode blocks, and post here shortly after on animation, music, story, and presentation.
  I mean, come on, it can't be THAT bad. I mean, people seem to of accepted the Garlic Jr saga as canon, so this can't be terrible. Right?..

Trunks says "Learn to cook, or I'm going to cut you."


No comments:

Post a Comment