Saturday, February 12, 2011

Real Grade Complete! RX-78-2 Complete! And a little preview if you like to see past the subject..

Sup, Bitches.
   Finally completed last night around 9:30pm, I have finished the last bit of building and the decals for the RX-78-2 Real Grade Gundam. Definitely one of most complicated models I've done thus far. (Consider I've only done 2 Master Grades.) The decals came plentiful, and I only messed up on two of them. You won't notice the little light gray box on his back upper thigh nor will you notice the small sticker that went in the middle of his chest. Of course, until I mentioned it or if you've done this model before.

Ignore the little piece next to the Tamiya Color. >. >  


















        The only issues I had with this kit was the smallest pieces tend to not want to stay in place. I can't tell you how often the jet on his back wants to fall off, and I hate that I can never get his thumb positioned correctly. Never the less, I'm very much looking forward to doing another Real Grade once I've plowed threw a couple other projects. ^^

1 comment: