Tuesday, February 1, 2011

3 Games to look forward to. Part 1; Early/Mid 2011.

InFAMOUS 2;
"Pika-chuuuuuuuuuuu!"
   The sequel to the PS3 exclusive is shaping up to be "Game of the Year." The first game was the first of the current generation of games that gave me hope for the future of gaming. Story driven, action packed, incredible music, and awesome graphics. At first the sequel seemed to be a remake, but sense then it's became a continuation from the first story. Cole is preparing to battle "The Beast" that he was warned about in the previous game, and is looking to "amp up" his powers.



Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3;
Awesome.
   One of my favorite game series comes out for a third round with added mobile suits, levels, stories, and characters. With the introduction of more Gundam W and some second season Gundam 00 mechs, this game will be the end all for all Dynasty Warriors & Gundam fans. I was never a large Gundam fan, though I seem to be collecting the models quite rapidly, but I did love this series of games.With a new "Cell-Shaded" graphic engine, this game will also pan out to be the best looking Dynasty Warrior game yet.
   The decision comes down to who to play as first..


Finally.
Dissidia 012

Really? Do I need to say anything other then "FANBOYSPADEW!."?
  
  Now, these above are all sequels, so they might currently be sitting on the coat-tails of their predessors. I'm sure that there games will be able to stand on their own once they come out.


Look forward to this weekend to see the unpacking of something I said I was going to buy a post ago~

No comments:

Post a Comment