Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sega Saturn: Unboxing

   Finally! I've replaced my old burnt out Sega Saturn with a new one. Sucker cost me about $20 more then I wanted to spend, but in the end I am extremely please with it. Picked it up in Las Vegas at a store called GameWorld. The only draw back is that I still need a working 4meg Action Replay card (I own 3 that do not work...) and that I need to replace the internal battery (easy.) Soon I'll be able to go back to my awesome collection of anime games and arcade perfect Capcom games. *.* Happy Day Sir...
The "Video Game Sampler" didn't come enclosed, but I already owned it. XD
   After popping open the box:

I find not only all of the components cleaned up, but it also came with most of the original packaging and the instruction manual.
My favorite controller ever.
Something I've never seen before!
In my opinion, the best Sega console ever.
 
Now to set it up for the 100th time..

No comments:

Post a Comment