Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Upcoming Projects 2/23/11

Hunters-Guild.org;
Going to work on getting that main page's frame not to mess up for people who have older versions of I.E. and people who have 1024x768 desktops. Also, I'll be uploading a teaser for the Evangelion website as well as uploading a few new images.

Model Kits:
Finish my custom project (Expect pictures this weekend) and start work on this wonderful kit:
Bitches don't know 'bout SSJ Son Goku!
Saiyan Kick!!
Previously I did the MG Goku, as seen below.

My current favorite model kit I own.
I think I'll also see if I can get my good buddy over at Temporal Flux to come over, I'll take some good pictures of my current complated model kits.

Also, I'll be taking some time aside to unlock some more RG2 characters, and get some MvsC3 in. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment