Monday, February 14, 2011

Dragon Ball Z Season 9: Epic Disc 6 Error

One of the view covers I agree'd with.
   Saturday Morning; A day I usually spend with my daughter watching anime/tv or playing softball. Alas, as per her request, we have finally gotten to the last box set of Z. As we're traveling thru disc to disc, we come to disc 5/6. As I pull disc 5 out, I notice the picture on disc 6 looks slightly different. I place the 5th disc into the PS3 to start it up. I then take disc 6, now noticing it says "SEASON 6" on it, and pop it into ye ol' computer and give it a boot. To my horror, I became the owner of a second disc 6 for season 6, but do not own season 9 disc 6. I double check by going into the episode guide and sadly I come to the realization that I do not own DBZ Season 9 disc 6. (Though I now own 2 copies of Season 6 disc 6...)

   I purchased the season in Las Vegas, about 1.5hours away from my house. Returning it to the store I got it from would not be possible. So, to email Funimation.

"Marc,

We are sorry to hear you have experienced a problem with a FUNimation title.

Please reply to this email with a scan of the receipt attached and with a physical address (not a PO Box.) Once we receive this information we will begin to process your request.

Thanks,

Product Concerns"


    "DAMNIT!" I do not remember where I left this reciept.

    Moral of the post? You should always check the product before you misplace the recipet. Hopefully, Funimation will be able to replace it still. Guess I'll find out as soon as I get another reply. ; ;

No comments:

Post a Comment